TERRAMASTER D5-300 USB3.1 (Gen1) Type C 5-Bay External Hard Drive Enclosure Support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Clone, JBOD, Single Disk Hard Disk RAID Storage (Diskless)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $259.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- D5-300 is equipped with brand new USB 3.1(Gen1) type-C high-speed interface and compatible with Mac (not compatible with macOS Monterey), Windows and Linux computers, and also works with the computers possessing the Thunderbolt 3 interface.
- Up to 100TB storage capacity. D5-300 can support five (5) SATA hard drives, is compatible with 20TB 3.5 inch SATA hard drive, and has a total storage capacity up to 100TB ( in RAID0). Compatible with various hard drives including 3.5" SATA hard drives, 2.5" SATA hard drives and SSD. (Note: users need to purchase their own hard drives. HDD's are not included.)
- Relying on the USB 3.1 Gen1 super speed protocol, the D5-300’s transmission speeds can reach up to 220MB/s (Tested with dedicated NAS drives 4TB RAID 0).
- Supports multiple RAID modes: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, CLONE, JBOD, and Single Disk. RAID 5 is recommended as the best option for D5-300, which balances between data security and storage capacity.
- Various applications. Great for video editing, photo backup, storage of R&D technical documents, archival backup, music libraries, financial records, storage of video surveillance recordings and corporate data storage. Featuring an aluminum-alloy shell and low-noise fans, D5-300 is extremely solid and reliable with good heat dissipation capabilities and low noise production.