TERRAMASTER T12-450 12Bay 10GbE NAS Storage - with Intel Quad-core CPU, 8GB DDR4 , Dual SFP+ 10GbE Interfaces, Dual 2.5GbE Interfaces, Network Storage Server (Diskless)
T12-450 Bullet Points:
- Powerful Hardware: Features an Atom C3558R Quad-core 2.4GHz CPU, 8GB RAM DDR4 (expandable up to 32GB), dual SFP+ 10Gb Ethernet Interfaces, dual 2.5GbE Ports - providing up to 20Gb transmission bandwidth through Link Aggregation. The two built-in M.2 2280 NVMe SSD slots support SSD cache acceleration, significantly improving storage efficiency. This high-speed 12bay NAS is designed for users with demanding storage performance requirements, such as 4K image editing, virtualization, and databases.
- High-speed 10Gb Network Sharing: The T12-450 NAS server supports 10Gb network connectivity, allowing multiple Windows/Mac workstations to connect simultaneously. This enables seamless collaborative editing of multi-track 4K media, special effects production, video synthesis, and import/export of clips using various video editing software such as Edius, Adobe Premiere Pro, and DaVinci Resolve. With faster data transfer rates, these servers greatly enhance work efficiency and reduce production time for projects.
- Multiple Backup Solutions: The T12-450 cloud storage Features multiple backup applications including Centralized Backup, Duple Backup, Snapshot, CloudSync and more to enhance the safety of your data. These backup solutions ensure that your data is safe and secure at all times.
- Reliable Data Protection and Restoration：The T12-450 network attached storage ffers reliable data protection with support for TRAID, preventing data loss due to hard disk damage. The NAS system supports regular snapshots, allowing for quick restoration to a specific point in time when necessary. The TerraMaster one-click Security Isolation Mode provides emergency protection against virus and ransomware attacks. Users can rest easy knowing your data is secure and quickly recoverable in the event of an emergency.
- Compact Design: Features a small, space-saving design that can be used vertically or horizontally. The T12-450 NAS storage has a metal shell and intelligent temperature control ultra-quiet fan, which helps with heat dissipation and keeps the system very quiet.
Built for High-speed Storage
The 12-Bay NAS enclosure T12-450 is powered by an Atom C3558R quad-core processor, with main frequency of up to 2.4GHz. It also features 8GB DDR4 dual-channel memory (expandable up to 32GB); dual SFP+ 10GB fiber interfaces; and dual 2.5GbE ports, providing up to 20Gb transmission bandwidth through Link Aggregation. In addition, the T12-450 features dual M.2 NVMe SSD slots and TerraMaster's Hyper Cache SSD cache acceleration technology, which can improve the overall performance of the NAS.
By building a 10-gigabit network, multiple Windows/Mac workstations can connect to the T12-450 NAS storage simultaneously, making collaborative operations such as online editing of multi-track 4K material, special effects, video composition, and shot clip import and output faster and more efficient. This significantly improves work efficiency and reduces production time.
An Abundance of Data Storage Space
The T12-450 network attached storage supports up to 12*20TB hard drives for a maximum internal raw capacity of 180TB. It is compatible with both 3.5" and 2.5" SATA HDDs and 2.5" SATA SSDs, and supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10. With its large storage capacity, the T12-450 can store 60 million HD photos, 36 million working documents, 80,000 HD movies, and 8 million downloadable music files. This allows users to back up data from their Windows PCs, Macs, mobile phones, HDD enclosures, and network disks to the T12-450 for centralized management, providing an extra layer of protection against data loss.
Unique Hyper Cache SSD Cache Acceleration Technology
The T12-450 NAS enclosure features TerraMaster's unique Hyper Cache SSD cache acceleration technology, which offers users a choice of three different cache modes designed to suit different usage requirements. In addition, the T12-450 can create disk arrays for the SSDs, improving cache speed and security. The Hyper Cache technology can improve storage performance by up to 100%, providing users with more efficient and reliable hybrid storage.
Rich Backup Solutions
The T12-450 cloud storage supports multiple backup applications, including Centralized Backup, Duple Backup, Snapshot, CloudSync, TerraSync, Rsync Backup, and more, providing users with a range of options for data backup and protection. The T12-450network attached storage uses visual user interfaces and reliable storage technologies to ensure the safety and security of users' data.