TERRAMASTER D16 Thunderbolt 3 (D16-331) Most Compact Professional-Grade 16-Bay Tower Thunderbolt3 Hardware RAID Enclosure Support RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50 External Hard Drive RAID Storage (Diskless)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $3,599.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- [Veritable Hardware RAID Controller] D16-Thunderbolt3 is equipped with the latest dedicated RAID chip and high-speed cache memory to complete all RAID processing, which can provide true high-performance hardware RAID protection to ensure stable and high-performance data transmission. It issuitable for a video editor that works with real-time multi-channel HD and 8K video streams. Starting from March 26th, 2021, Mac with M1 security chip was fully supported.
- [Lightning Fast Dtorage for Video Editing] Drawing on a pair of Thunderbolt 3 interfaces (40 Gbps) and a hardware RAID controller, the D16 Thunderbolt 3 can operate at transfer speeds of 2100 MB/s in RAID 0 array mode with 16 SSDs. Under RAID 5, the device can achieve a speed of 1800 MB/s. It works with the computers with Thunderbolt 3 or 4 port, NOT compatible with USB port.
- [Incredible Capacity up to 1PB] Multiple hardware RAID: RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50, JBOD, Single. Support up to 310TB storage capacity (20TB x 16, in RAID 0), hard drives not included, users need to purchase as needed. Support both 3.5” SATA disks and 2.5” SSDs. Other storage devices can be daisy-chained via Thunderbolt 3 – so six linked D16 Thunderbolt 3 units can achieve an enormous 1PB of on-site storage.
- The D16 is both quiet and compact enough to be placed on a desktop in the working area, with a similar footprint to a typical tower PC. Even under full load, the D16’s high-quality silent fan and specially optimized interior structure help increase the internal air flow of the device to reduce the disk temperature, as well as greatly reducing resonance and noise. D16 has a specially designed handle that makes it easy to carry, facilitating the work of video production teams.
- [One Device with Multifunctions] Capitalizing on the Thunderbolt3 and DP interface, the D16 thunderbolt3 supports multi-screen displays with up to 3 monitors or daisy-chain up to 6 devices to create the smartest workspace. This is an ideal solution for multitaskers, especially when efficiency is the end goal.