TERRAMASTER T12-450 12Bay 10Gb NAS Storage - Intel Quad-core CPU, 8GB DDR4, Dual SFP+ 10GbE Interfaces, Dual 2.5GbE Ports, NAS Server (Diskless)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,599.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Powerful Hardware: Features an Atom C3558R Quad-core 2.4GHz CPU, 8GB RAM DDR4 (expandable up to 32GB), dual SFP+ 10Gb Ethernet Interfaces, dual 2.5GbE Ports - providing up to 20Gb transmission bandwidth through Link Aggregation. The two built-in M.2 2280 NVMe SSD slots support SSD cache acceleration, significantly improving storage efficiency. This high-speed 12bay NAS is designed for users with demanding storage performance requirements, such as 4K image editing, virtualization, and databases.
- High-speed 10Gb Network Sharing: The T12-450 NAS server supports 10Gb network connectivity, allowing multiple Windows/Mac workstations to connect simultaneously. This enables seamless collaborative editing of multi-track 4K media, special effects production, video synthesis, and import/export of clips using various video editing software such as Edius, Adobe Premiere Pro, and DaVinci Resolve.
- Multiple Backup Solutions: The T12-450 cloud storage Features multiple backup applications including Centralized Backup, Duple Backup, Snapshot, CloudSync and more to enhance the safety of your data. These backup solutions ensure that your data is safe and secure at all times.
- Reliable Data Protection and Restoration: The T12-450 network attached storage offers reliable data protection with support for TRAID, preventing data loss due to hard disk damage. The NAS system supports regular snapshots, allowing for quick restoration to a specific point in time when necessary. The TerraMaster one-click Security Isolation Mode provides emergency protection against virus and ransomware attacks.
- Compact Design: Features a small, space-saving design that can be used vertically or horizontally. The T12-450 NAS storage has a metal shell and intelligent temperature control ultra-quiet fan, which helps with heat dissipation and keeps the system very quiet.