TERRAMASTER D6-320 External Hard Drive Enclosure - USB 3.2 Gen2 10Gbps Type-C HDD Storage Hot Swappable Plug and Play (Diskless)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $299.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- High Speed: The D6-320 hard drive enclosure adopts USB 3.2 Gen2 protocol for high-speed data transmission up to 10Gbps. With 6 hard drives installed, the read/write speed can reach up to 1,030MB/s (SATA III HDD 8TB x 6). With one hard disk installed, the read speed can reach 510MB/s (SATA III HDD 1TB SSD x 1).
- Super-large Storage Space: The D6-320 HDD storage enclosure can support up to six 3.5" and 2.5" SATA HDD, as well as 2.5" SATA SSD, with a maximum capacity of 22TB per drive, providing users with up to 132TB (22TB x 6) of storage space. Note that the D6-320 does not support arrays and only works with individual disks.
- Plug and Play, Highly Compatible: The D6-320 das storage is a plug-and-play device that doesn't require drivers to work. It is highly compatible with MAC, Windows, and Linux operating systems. It has a USB Type-C interface and comes with a USB type C-type C cable. The device is compatible with various computer interfaces, including USB 3.0, USB 3.1, USB 3.2, Thunderbolt 3, and Thunderbolt 4.
- Hot Swappable: The D6-320 USB enclosure supports hot swapping, which allows you to replace the hard disk without having to power off the device. This feature makes data transfer more convenient and efficient.
- Better Heat Dissipation: The D6-320 USB storage has an intelligent temperature-controlled and low-noise fan that automatically adjusts its speed based on the temperature of the hard disk. This feature ensures that the hard disk operates at its best temperature and provides better heat dissipation.
Expansion of NAS Storage Space：The D6-320 DAS storage is compatible with TerraMaster NAS via USB interface with proper adaptation. Users can expand the NAS storage space by creating arrays and storage pools on D6-320 through TerraMaster TOS. Note: this feature requires TerraMaster NAS with TOS 5.1 or later version.