TERRAMASTER D2-320 USB RAID Enclosure – USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps Type C 2Bay RAID Storage Supports RAID 0, 1, Single, JBOD (Diskless)
The D2-320 hard drive enclosure features a USB3.2 Gen2 interface providing a 10Gbps data transmission bandwidth.
- High Speed: The D2-320 hard drive enclosure adopts USB 3.2 Gen2 protocol for high-speed data transmission up to 10Gbps. With 2 hard drives in RAID 0, the read/write speed can reach up to 521MB/s (SATA III HDD 8TB x 2). With 2 SSD’s in RAID 0, the read speed can reach 1075MB/s (SATA III 1TB SSD x 2).
- Multiple RAIDs supported: The D2-320 is a hardware RAID enclosure and it supports RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD and SINGLE which can better satisfy various demands of users. In RAID 1, data will be in a mirror backup. When there is a damaged hard drive, you can directly replace the hard drive, and the data will be recovered automatically. This provides an absolute security for the data.
- Super-large Storage Space: The D2-320 USB storage enclosure can support up to two 3.5" and 2.5" SATA HDD, as well as 2.5" SATA SSD, with a maximum capacity of 22TB per drive, providing users with up to 44TB (22TB x 2) of storage space.
- Better Heat Dissipation: The D2-320 HDD enclosure has an intelligent temperature-controlled and low-noise fan that automatically adjusts its speed based on the temperature of the hard disk. This feature ensures that the hard disk operates at its best temperature and provides better heat dissipation.
- Convenient to swap hard drives: The D2-320 external hard drive enclosure features a tool-free hard drive tray design that allows for easy installation and removal of hard drives without the need for any tools. Furthermore, the D2-320 incorporates a brand new Push-lock unique design from TerraMaster, which automatically locks the hard drive tray when you insert the hard drive, preventing the hard drive from falling out or disconnecting.
Highly Compatible Interface: The D2-320 USB storage comes with a 1-meter USB Type-C to Type-C cable. It is compatible with a range of computer interfaces, including USB 3.0/3.1/3.2, Thunderbolt 3/4.
- Expansion of NAS Storage Space: The D2-320 DAS storage is compatible with TerraMaster NAS via USB interface with proper adaptation. Users can expand the NAS storage space by creating arrays and storage pools on D2-320 either through the D2-320 itself or through TerraMaster TOS. Note: the feature of creating RAID via TerraMaster TOS requires TerraMaster NAS with TOS 5.1 or later version.