TERRAMASTER D8-332 8bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Storage Most Compact Professional-Grade 8-Bay Tower Thunderbolt3 Hardware RAID Enclosure Support RAID 0/1/5/10/JBOD External Hard Drive RAID Storage (Diskless)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,299.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- [Veritable Hardware RAID Controller] The D8-332 Thunderbolt 3 storage is equipped with the latest dedicated RAID chip and high-speed cache memory to complete all RAID processing, which can provide true high-performance hardware RAID protection to ensure stable and high-performance data transmission. This 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 storage is suitable for video editors working with real-time multi-channel HD and 4K video streams.
- [Lightning Fast Storage for Video Editing] Drawing on a pair of Thunderbolt 3 interfaces (40Gbps) and a hardware RAID controller, the D8-332 Thunderbolt 3 storage can operate at transferring speeds of 1600 MB/s under a 7200 RPM high-speed hard disk and RAID 0 array mode. Under RAID 5, the device can achieve a speed of 1440 MB/s. It works with the computers with Thunderbolt 3 or 4 port, NOT compatible with USB port.
- [Large-Capacity Storage] Multiple hardware RAID: RAID 0/1/5/10/JBOD, Single. Support up to 160TB storage capacity (20TB x 8, in RAID 0); users can also daisy-chain with other Thunderbolt 3 storage devices via the Thunderbolt 3 interface, which can achieve an enormous 960 TB capacity by linking together six D8-332 Thunderbolt 3 devices.
- [One Device with Multifunctions] Capitalizing on the Thunderbolt3 and DP interface, the D8-332 Thunderbolt 3 storage supports multi-screen displays with up to 3 monitors or daisy-chain up to 6 devices to create the smartest workspace. This is an ideal solution for multitaskers, especially when efficiency is the end goal.
- [Professional and Safe] Equipped with 3*80-mm inbuilt temperature-controlled smart fans ensure excellent heat dispersion. In addition, its sturdy and durable, metal body and humanized design with double handles can be easily and safely moved to meet the needs of the studio and field work.