TERRAMASTER F5-422 10GbE NAS 5-Bay Network Storage Server Intel Quad-core CPU with Hardware Encryption (Diskless)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $699.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Small, Light, and Powerful
- TERRAMASTER’s F5-221 5-bay NAS unit comes with an Apollo J3355 dual-core processor, a frequency of up to 2.0 GHz. Dual 1GbE LAN ports with each reaching at 119MB/s read and 118MB/s write (network failover / Link Aggregation supported). For stable and better performance, pleaese use dedicated NAS hard drives.
- These devices are compatible with both AES hardware encryption and 4K HD video transcoding, making the F5-221 an ideal candidate for home multimedia entertainment and small office applications.
Enhance the Safety of your Data with a Next-Generation File System
- Superior storage technology and optimised snapshot technology are the cornerstones of the Btrfs file system, which is what TERRAMASTER’s F5-221 5-bay NAS unit relies on for advanced data protection, prevention of data corruption, and minimal maintenance expenses. Use of this file system promotes high data integrity, all the while promoting flexibility and efficiency in the areas of data protection and data recovery.
- Optimised snapshot technology generates 1,024 snapshots for every shared folder, and up to 71,680 overall system snapshots. In this way, users can benefit from flexible, storage-saving data protection.
- Since data recovery takes place at the file or folder level, businesses can also benefit from enhanced flexibility and efficient data recovery.
- Apollo J3355 dual-core 2.0 GHz CPU
- Two Gigabit LAN Ports, 200MB/s reading and 190MB/s writing
- 2GB DDR3 memory (expandable up to 4GB)
- Two USB 3.0 ports
4K Ultra HD video transcoding
- The F5-221’s live hardware transcoding of up to two concurrent 4K video transcoding provides hassle-free and high-quality video playback among various devices including high-definition TVs, digital media players, mobile handsets, and computers in the required format, making it easy to watch your entire multimedia library without having to install a 3rd party player.
- It's recommended to use the NAS server in wired mode to ensure stable and fast speed. For the wireless mode, please use the USB WIFI dongle with the Realtek RTL8812AU chip in Dual Band 1200M.